0345 050 7666 or email@example.com
Whether you are young or old, good nutrition is essential for good short-term and long-term health to protect against chronic disease. As you grow older, being overweight can affect your mobility.
Advice from NHS Choices on healthy eating
A healthy, nutritious diet can help you look and feel your best, and is easier than you might think. Find out more about healthy eating.
Five a day
Why is 'five a day' important, and how can you get your five portions of fruit and veg? Find out more about your five a day.
A healthy diet contains food from the five major food groups. Find out more about good food.
Find out how simple changes to your lifestyle can help you to achieve a healthy weight. Find out more about how to lose weight.
How to become vegetarian, the health benefits and general guidelines on eating healthy and balanced vegetarian meals. Find out more about vegetarian choices.
Healthy eating self-assessment
Take this short test to see whether you are a healthy eater or could improve your eating patterns. Find out more about the healthy eating assessment.
Healthy eating on a budget - video
A dietitian explains how you can eat healthily on a budget. Find out more about healthy eating on a budget (video).
The new advice also includes tools to help you find out whether you are at risk of diabetes and other obesity-linked illnesses. Use the supermarket health checker tool to cut the sat fat, salt and sugar in your weekly shop.
Details about healthy eating, online shopping with a list of providers, food delivery companies, for example, Wiltshire Farm Foods.
Asda - Online food shopping and home delivery service
- Website: http://groceries.asda.com
- Opening hours: 24 hours a day
Ocado - Online supermarket
- Website: https://www.ocado.com
- Telephone: 0345 6561234
- Opening hours: Mon-Sun 8am-11pm
Sainsbury's - Online food shopping and home delivery
- Website: http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/index.jsp
- Telephone: Sainsbury's Careline: 0800 636 262, Sainsbury's online: 0800 328 1700
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday 8am - 11pm
Tesco - Online food shopping and home delivery service
- Website: http://www.tesco.com/
- Telephone: 0800 323 4040
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 7.00am-11.00pm, Sunday 10am-10pm
Cook Oxford - Local home delivery service
- Website: http://www.cookfood.net
- Telephone: 01865 554268
Wiltshire Farm Foods - Food delivery service
- Website: http://www.wiltshirefarmfoods.com
- Telephone: 0800 773773 - 24 hours a day
- Opening hours: Monday and Tuesday: 9.30am- 6.30pm, Wednesday to Friday: 9.30am-7.00pm, Saturday: 9.30am-6.30pm, Sunday: 10.30am-4.30pm