Supporting carers coming out of the pandemic
We know that sometimes you get the best support from someone coming to your home. We will keep you safe. We will meet you in person when we are able to:
To make things safe we need to do a few things and we will need your help.
From 17th May 2021
- We are meeting carers in person, for support if requested, at an outside venue.
- Our staff will complete lateral flow testing twice weekly.
- A risk assessment will be undertaken by telephone with you before we meet.
From 19th July 2021 (Government guidance permitting)
- We will visit you at home or another indoor place.
- Support groups and events will resume.
- Risk assessments will be completed for each event, individual contact or group.
- And we will continue to undergo lateral flow testing twice a week.
We will be working to government guidance at all times, and we will discuss this with you beforehand.