- This event has passed.
Carers Voices Event
August 17, 2022 @ 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
This event is for adult carers of someone aged 18+ living in Oxfordshire.
Oxford Spires Hotel
Abingdon Road, Oxford, OX1 4PS
Feedback on Adult Social Care
Carers Oxfordshire is offering adult carers the opportunity to share your voice and make a real difference to the support carers receive in Oxfordshire.
We know that most carers arrange care for the people they look after. Can you tell us how this has impacted you and your role as a carer? Come and meet the Adult Social Care team from Oxfordshire County Council. Tell them about the support you get and what would make a difference to you. We will be asking:
• How are you impacted by services?
• How easily can you find the information you need?
• Do services give enough consideration to carers?
• How much time do you have for yourself?
• How long has it taken you to get support?
• How long did you spend applying for support?
• What would make a difference to you?
Kay Francis, Head of Carers Support Services, Carers Oxfordshire
Karl Dickens, Team Manager, Adult Social Care
Karen Buckingham, Service Manager, Adult Social Care
Louise Acraman, Service Manager, Adult Social Care
John Pearce, Service Manager, Adult Social Care Commissioning for Carers
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Free parking.
Book your place via the link above or call CarersLine on 01235 424715.
Picture designed by pch.vector